What is a GNFT?
Frequently Asked Questions
You can't mix cryptocurrencies when making a purchase. Instead, you can only select one type. In addition, you can't partially fund a payment with crypto and then use another payment method.
After you choose which type of cryptocurrency you want to use, it will be converted to fiat currency, and the transaction will then be completed.
PayPal is already known for protecting its users, and this now includes payments using digital currency. Eligible purchases made with cryptocurrency will include PayPal's 24/7 fraud protection and return shipping and purchase protection.
- Save on your phone or computer
- Add it to your Zoom background
- Sell, share, gift or print it
- Use as profile image on FB, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Join an NFT group by hashtag
- Show ownership with an NFT certificate
- Register on the Aleda.store. We want to know all about you, your artwork, collectibles, music, photos, 3D images, sculptures, & videos
- Buy a creator coin to start a mint.
- Upload your collectibles to our vault. We create a unique NFT, track ownership and have a marketplace for sales
- Once an NFT is minted, you can set the price and post it for sale in our marketplace
Yes. If you would like a unique NFT for your profile photo, let us know your social media handles: FB, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter.
You will need to buy a NFT coin for minting and upload a 400 x 400 pixel photo to our NFT profile tool
We will mint a NFT from your photo and post a message on your social media page authenticating your NFT and stating you are the owner in our blockchain.
No. At this time, Aleda.store accepts Paypal and direct bank transfers.