What are the steps?
Minting the GNFT:
- Buy NFT coins to mint your own GNFTs.
- Purchase a coin or package of coins.
- Coins will be added to your digital wallet
- Sell NFTs in our marketplace
- A crypto wallet or cryptocurrency are not required.
- Cryptocurrency can be used to buy NFTs and Aleda coins.
- Coming soon - auction site for NFTs
- Buy an Aleda create coin (green coin with Giraffe) for each NFT to be minted.
- After you buy an Aleda create coin, coins will be added to your digital wallet.
- A count of creator coins purchased will show in your dashboard.
Minting the GNFT:
- An NFT can be a single digital asset or a package of digital assets.
- Type(s) of digital assets to make NFTs can be images, video, 3D, audio, or text.
- Not all types of files are accepted, a list is in the FAQs.
- 150 MB total file size is the limit for minting an NFT package with one creator coin.
- Upload all files for the NFT. When complete, hit MINT.
- The NFT token and key will be generated.
- Ownership will be recorded in our ledger.
- The NFT will be stored in our vault.
- The contents of the NFT are unchangeable after this step.
Selling the NFT:
Most of the marketing fields are optional. The fields determine the visibility of the NFT, so it is recommended to include as much personalized information about the NFT as possible to reach the maximum number of potential buyers. Fields include:
- Name of the NFT
- Teaser reduced files to show what is in the GNFT, shorter clips of video, audio, lower resolution images, images with watermark, etc.
- Dates item is to be for sale, you may opt to have it removed from the marketplace in 30 days, or other times slots using the calendar.
- Check box if the NFT is signed by the original creator.
- For Sale/Not for Sale - select option.
- Select marketplace to post NFT in, e.g., art, photography, real estate, zoo, autos, horses, dogs, etc.
- Description - add information for the marketplace. Common details are Artist, Date, Title, personalized information about the asset. It is a good practice to describe each digital asset if the NFT is a package of items. Let the buyer know what is in the package.
- Technical Description - add any information about the size of the files, especially useful if the buyer may want to print the digital asset.
- Price and Quantity - you may offer the item once (one of a kind), twice (limited edition) or hundreds of times, this decision is up to the creator. You may set the price to whatever you want.
Don't forget to save you work. The NFT will hit the marketplace right after you save it.
- If you have purchased an NFT, you have the option to resell it at whatever price you would like to set.
- To resell an NFT, buy an Aleda Coin. When there are Aleda Coins in your wallet, the option to resell the NFT will appear as an icon on all purchased NFTs in the dashboard.
- You may set the price, but you can't change the description of the NFT unless you are the creator.